Smart Phosphates are environment-friendly phosphate fertilizers. They are water insoluble with "smart-release" properties. Phosphate is released only when the plant needs it - nutrient release is activated by root organic acids.
Smart Phosphate will not runoff and pollute waters. It is a smart solution to problems of water eutrophication due to phosphate runoffs.
- Effective at 50% P dosages compared to conventional phosphates
- High nutrient efficiency
- Significant increases in crop yields compared to conventional water soluble phosphates.
- High cost-benefit ratios
- A water insoluble
- Contains calcium in addition to phosphorus. both Ca & P in available form
- Increases crop yields 1/2 of normal dosages
- Suitable for any soil, crop (cereals, pulses, vegetables, fruits etc.) or agro-climatic condition
- Contain nutrients in plant available form
- Suitable for combination with urea.
- Nutrient release is biological (by root organic acids)